Baxter County Master Gardeners every year donate gardening books to the public library system. Electronic devices are becoming popular so this year they donated gardening books that can be read on electronic devices. An electronic book (variously: e-book, eBook, e-Book, ebook, digital book, or even e-edition) is a book-length publication in digital form, consisting of text, images, or both, readable on computers or other electronic devices.
e-Books for Children
1. Kids Container Gardening. Cindy Krezel 2010 ebook
2. Gardening Lab for Kids. Renata Fossen Brown 2014 ebook
3. How to grow a School Garden. Arden Bucklin Sporer Rachel Pringer 2010
4. Beatrix Potter's Gardening Life. Marta Mc Dowell 2013
e-Books for Adults
1. The Vegetable Gardeners Bible. Edward Smith 2009
2. Wild Fermentation DIY. Sandor Katz. 2011
3. Attracting Beneficial Bugs to your Garden. Jessica Walliser 2013
4. Botany for Gardeners. Brian Capon 2013
5. All New Square Foot Gardening. Mel Bartholomew 2013
6. Rodale's 21st Century Herbal. Michael Balick, Andrew Weil 2014
7. Carrots Love Tomatoes. Louise Riotte 1998
8. Animal Vegetable Miracle. Barbara Kingsolver 2008
9. Incredible Vegetables for self-watering containers. Edward C. Smith 2011
Baxter County Master Gardeners donated the cost for 13 ebooks to the public library for 2014.
Master Gardener Projects
Read about all of our lovely projects the Master Gardener program supports in Baxter County.
Baxter County Master Gardener Program • University of Arkansas System • Division of Agriculture • © 2013 BCMG